PROJECT GOAL: The aim of the project is to identify the geographical coordinates of objects (of different TYPES - each type has a different shape) on the raster map in Web Map Service (WMS).
1. The maps are in WMS format (international standard for creating raster maps).
2. There are 2 maps on which the objects are to be found.
- MAP 1 WMS address: [login to view URL]
- MAP 2 WMS address: [login to view URL]
3. I will deliver samples of each object TYPE - necessary for the network learning process.
4. The program has to find objects on a particular area - whole area of Poland
5. The final amount of the objects to be found can be in range between 0,5 mln and 5 mln items
THE FINAL RESULT: The database with the following data:
1. Object name (type)
2. Geographical coordinates of the object
67 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $941 para este trabajo
Hi,there. I am interested in your ML project. I have high Python skill and have also ML knowledge and experience. Please contact me and discuss further via chat. Thanks.
Hello, I'm a python and machine learning expert with experience in geographical analyses using raster files and shape files. Kindly inbox for development of geographical image recognition model.