We want to sell Head busts on our webshop. There will be maybe 10 different kinds of Busts, each in 4 different sizes and 4 different colours. Also should be a Accessoryshop where we can offer and sell additional products.
1 - An osCommerce default installation (eshop) with Webdesign
2 - An osCommerce Template.
3 - A database that contains the products of the eshop
4 - Contributions (add-on modules) that improve the user experience and site [url removed, login to view] are more than welcome.
5 - A Blog in Wordpress with some content.
6 - SEO
8 - Facebook, Twitter, etc. connection/implementation.
9 - social network marketing
- account management allowing customers to create accounts
- account management allowing buisnesspartner/Salespoints to create accounts
- ability to dynamically load products from central repository
- once order is completed the order must be saved into a database and it must be possible to output this to PDF, and be able to connect with our printing/production facility through some sort of Software for creating a 3D Datafile
- handle the complete paperwork automatically, like order confirmation, invoice, deliverynote, sending stickers, etc.
- mult-language support with the support for adding additional languages
- multi-currency and country support with the support for adding additional countries and currencies
- Different kiind of Payservices should be embeded (for example: Paypal, Paycard, Banktransfers, etc.)
- High Security
- Handle much traffic
- Be able to add new products easily
- Be able to have lots of products
This is just a short listing, you should know what a modern ehop should have!!! If there will be additional licensed Software embeded , you have to give us a proof, that you bought this Software legally and will transfer this legally to us.
Please look carefully at the sites I refer to before bidding, as you need to be fully qualified and be able to make something really better. This site is not very clear in navigation and its boaring looking!
[url removed, login to view]
Another VERY IMPORTANT TASK is the need to write a script (PHP/ASP) to update the data from the osCommerce back-end on demand. - This recuires to download new/modified data from [ [url removed, login to view] ] and update the oscommerce shop contents.
The developer should deliver a fully working eshop in 3 weeks MAX. We know it's a lot of time...
The results will be trialed for a maximum perriod of 2 weeks, then we will proceed with the final payment.
All Payments will be done over Milestone. We will release it 3 days after you say you're done and if there's no major issue. The Eshop will be checked throug our IT people.
Please give us some Ideas how you will do it and what projects you did in the past.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1249 for this job
Dear Thomas, Hey,, I can do it,, just as required. we're a US team with long experience, I'm sure you'll be satisfied with the work. Best Regards Jamoos