I am looking for a mobile developer who is skilled in native iOS and Android Development.
Please see the attached files as mock-ups to help you understand how the application should look and feel.
Before reading the below scope and before bidding on this project, please tell me what you would propose to use for the backend and how you would handle the gold / silver market price data fetch.
The scope of the project is as follows:
- The current campaign should be a modifiable image that will be uploaded to the back-end.
- The first time the app loads, there should be a generic campaign image there
- Can we make it have multiple images and have the images scroll?
- Can we make these images have a hyperlink to open that section of the app or open safari and go to a URL ?
-- If the link opens the section in the app, we just need to know how
-- This button will take the user to a URL that we would like to configure in the backend
- What is Zakat Al Fitr (When is This Payable -- this information will be content in this article)
- Zakaat Calculator (This section will require a good API feed for Gold + Silver prices)
- If the Nissab is less than Silver, then No Zakat is payable
- If the Nissab meets the minimum price of silver, however does not meet the price of gold, then calculate payable zakat on Silver
- If the Nissab meets the minimum price of gold, then calculate payable zakat on Gold
- What is Aqeeqah
- Purchase Aqeeqah -- This will open the url from the backend for a donation for Aqeeqah
-- What is Fidya
Sadaqah / Sadaqah Jariah
- Where would my Sadaqah Go?
- information about the Al-Ihsan Foundation
- Form to contact Al-Ihsan Foundation
- list of FAQ
- this will be editable and frequently changing