Encontrando Desarrolladores de CakePHP en Freelancer
CakePHP, distributed under the MIT license, is an open source framework. It makes use of a lot of well-known design patterns and software engineering concepts such as association data mapping and active record.
The framework has been heavily inspired by Ruby over Rails so it uses a lot of the same concepts. Started by Michal Tatarynowicz in 2005, this framework was originally a small version of a rapid application development that had been done in PHP. Now, it is a PHP 5.4+ framework which has a very powerful scaffolding system as well as a flexible database access layer.
CakePHP allows a person to use less code while building web applications. It makes everything simpler and faster so you can build big and small systems quickly and easily. If you are looking into developing a new application, it is a good idea to use CakePHP.
There are a lot of benefits to using CakePHP including the ones listed below:
- It does not require any configuration. You don’t need to worry about various files like XML or YAML. Once the database is setup, you are ready to go.
- Everything is included so you do not need to source components individually. From validation to translation and database access, everything is already built in.
- There are various scaffolding features and code generation systems that allow you to build prototypes quickly.
- It provides complete security. The Framework has a number of built-in tools in order to keep the application completely secure, including CSRF protection, form tampering protection, and XSS prevention.
- Clear MVC conventions help to guide a person through the development of an application.
Are you looking to find a professional CakePHP expert? Someone who is familiar with the framework will be able to get your work done quickly without wasting time or resources. An expert will also bring an added level of professionalism to the application, helping your business create better products.
Take a look at how hiring a freelance CakePHP expert can help make your project easy and stress free. You may be surprised to know that it could even work out faster than if you had to do it yourself.
Freelancer.com makes hiring a breeze. If you are looking for an expert in any field for a short-term project, this website is a great solution. Employers can easily get in touch with professionals in different fields by searching for people within the site or simply posting up the job description and having people apply for it.
Hiring a freelance delivery expert via Freelancer offers a wide range of benefits to employers and can often be a lower rate than traditional experts who are employed on a full-time basis.
If you’re looking for a solution for your CakePHP needs or if you are looking to trial a freelancer to see if they provide the levels of expertise you are looking for, using a platform such as Freelancer.com is a fantastic option.
Simply log onto the Freelancer.com website and search through a bank of talented freelancers who are willing and able to provide their services to you for your project. Post a project on Freelancer.com today.