Master of Engineering - Means of Communication, Telecommunication
Network Design | Telecommunications | Network Engineering
For at least 20 years already I have been working in communication systems.
In the past I worked in TV (cable, satellite communications, MMDS (Microwave Multipoint Distribution System / Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service)) networks.
Then, after completing military service, I worked in Telecommunications and IT (ICT), build global (WAN, SD-WAN, etc.) and local (LAN, etc.) networks, Fiber Optic networks (FTTH, FTTB, FTTC, FTTN, P2P, CWDM, PON/EPON, etc.), other Wired and Structured Cabling network, Wireless networks, IP cameras networks, etc.
I have a lot of experience in designing of:
- Fiber Optics networks (FTTH, FTTB, FTTC, FTTN, P2P, CWDM, PON/EPON, etc.)
- Other Wired and Structured cabling networks
- Wireless networks
- IP cameras networks (NVR system)
- Global (WAN, SD-WAN, etc.) and local (LAN, etc.) networks
I can consult and supervise for design/build/optimization/troubleshooting of network/infrastructure also.
I have two mottoes in the work:
1. Who wants to work that is looking for funds, who is not - the reasons
2. Irreplaceable professionals do not exist, there are irreplaceable staffs