Invitar a freelancer a proyecto
No parece que tuvieras un proyecto activo en este momento. ¿Por qué no publicas un proyecto ahora? ¡Es gratis!Publica un proyecto
- 100%Trabajos completados
- 95%Dentro del Presupuesto
- 95%A tiempo
- 33%Tasa de recontratación
asp.net expert needed.
“---------------------------great deliver---------------------”Pavlo R. hace 7 meses
Update asp.net website
“Outstanding freelancer. Very organized. Very professional. Very knowledgeable. Will definitely work with him again in future projects.”Nattapat A. hace 7 meses
Setting charLimit based on langcode - Project for Adit
“Task was completed on time. GREAT JOB!!!”Jani Khan P. hace 8 meses
Show/hide TABS functionality on one the AngularJS component.
“Excellent work, project delivered on time.”Jani Khan P. hace 9 meses
Team LeaderJul 2017
- Communicating progress, timelines, and deliverable to client. - Understand the requirement and provide the best solution. - Prepare the tasks, estimate, assign to developers, define the sprint. - Lead and mentor developers thru coaching and sharing of knowledge by conducting the training sessions on the new technologies. - Perform code review and suggest improvements or alternate approaches for quality output. - Ensuring quality and standard delivery to the customer.
Sr. Angular ASP.Net Full stack DeveloperJul 2015 - Jul 2017 (2 years)
- Design, develop, unit test, support and deploy the application. - Implement best practices, and coding standards for code quality. (SOLID Principles, Styles Cops, Ghost docs). - Adopted new technology Angular, Nodejs. - Collect the software requirement and develop the application. - Quickly learn and integrate the 3rd party APIs or Library(Hub Spots, Paypal, SendGrid, SMS ). - Ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities. - Unit test code to ensure quality.
Sr. Software DeveloperApr 2014 - Jul 2015 (1 year)
- Worked on LES iVention product with diff. roles (Sr. Developer, Scrum Lead and Solution/Technical adviser). - Development of product (Bugs, CR, Tasks) based on the sprint defined. - Quickly learn Knockout JS and Typescript. Grab expertise in Entity Framework and LINQ query, Typescript, etc.
Software DeveloperNov 2010 - Apr 2014 (3 years)
BE Information Technology2006 - 2010 (4 years)
MCSA: Web Applications (2019)Microsoft
Exam 483: Programming in C# (2019)Microsoft
Passing Exam 483: Programming in C# validates a candidate’s ability to manage program flow, create and use types, debug applications and implement security as well as implement data access. Demonstrated Skills Application Developer, C# Programming, Data Query, Data Security, Data Validation, LINQ, Object-based Programming, Software Development, Visual Studio, Web Applications, Web Developer Profile: [login to view URL]
Exam 486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications (2019)Microsoft
Developing [login to view URL] MVC Web Applications validates a candidate’s ability to design the user experience, security solutions, and application architecture as well as troubleshoot and debug web applications. Demonstrated Skills Application Architecture, Application Debugging, Application Developer, Application Troubleshooting, [login to view URL], Azure, Security Solutions, User Experience Design, Visual Studio Profile: [login to view URL]
MCSD: App Builder (2019)Microsoft
App Builder certification have demonstrated the skills required to build modern mobile and/or web applications and services. Earning this certification qualifies an individual for a position as an application developer. Demonstrated Skills App Development, C# Programming, HTML5, MCSD, Mobile Applications, .NET Developer, TFS, Visual Studio, Web Applications, Web Developer, Web Services Profile: [login to view URL]
Exam 487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services (2019)Microsoft
Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services validates the skills and knowledge necessary to develop Web Services. Candidates demonstrate the ability to assess Azure data, manipulate and query data using Entity Framework, as well as designing and implementing WCF and Web API-based services. Demonstrated Skills Application Developer, Data Services, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, Web Applications Profile: [login to view URL]
Conectado a Facebook
- Teléfono verificado
- Correo Electrónico Verificado