This project will meet the following deliverables:
1) Run on Windows 10 Pro with a VERY minimal footprint (memory and dependencies)
2) Have a config file that is editable for thresholds for each deliverable below and static emails that are always sent to on alert.
3) Ping 5 IP's every 30 seconds and send an email if more than X (configurable in config file) are missed
4) Monitor an attached bluetooth device by checking to see if it is connected every 5 minutes. Will send an email if more than X times shows it is not connected.
5) check hard drive space every 30 minutes. Send an email if drive space is not shrinking more than 1GB per hour.
6) The email is hosted on Office 365 and needs to able to authenticate against it for sending (again, editable in config file).
This will be used to monitor a medical device attached via bluetooth and 4 IP reachable devices. Only needs to do icmp (ping) for connectivity testing. Two of the other devices are cameras that are feeding back to the system the app is running on and use 1GB of drive space per camera, per hour. The config file will have 2 or 3 static emails that are always sent (in the config file) to and at program startup one more email is added that is deleted when the machine is turned off. The added email will be called "Monitoring Tech".
I will be answering emails for the next 48 hours so please don't ask me to come online and hire you now because it is not going to happen. ALL DELIVERABLE MUST BE MET TO GET PAID.