///. Scope of Job . . ///
Working as a team player or independently; Responsible for the planning, development and maintenance of websites, web graphics and other digital content strictly adhering to the standards and best practices established by Information Technology. Involve information architecture, programming, user experience, responsive web design, accessibility and usability in creating and maintaining client’s web presence.
///. Description of Duties . ///
Developing and maintaining web sites for the client using basic authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools and digital media. Assists with the design and editing of web page content in the central web content management system including creating custom layouts, forms, stylesheets and templates.
Assists with evaluating web code to ensure that it is accessible, valid, is properly structured, meets standards and is compatible with browsers, desktop and mobile devices, or operating systems.
Works closely with designers, analysts, project managers, software engineers and customers to ensure web development standards are met throughout the established lifecycle of the web project.
May meet with customers to conceptualize and create designs that match technical and functional requirements and creates navigable prototypes or mock-ups.
Assists with designing the user experience based on usability best practices and established IT standards in order to provide intuitive navigation, clean layouts, fast page load times etc.
Provides feedback to management or development teams when faced with conflicting priorities and assists in identifying solutions.
Assists in the development or validation of test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
Conducts training sessions and assists staff in other areas with project coordination.
Creates and integrate video, animation, still images, text and audio into the graphical design of the web site.
Handles routine issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
Maintains understanding of latest trends in web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
Performs other duties as assigned.
///. Supervision Received . ///
• General supervision from assigned supervisor.
///. Required Education . ///
• Preferable, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Web Graphic Arts, or a related field from an accredited university.
///. Required Experience . ///
• One (1) year of work experience in web development or
• Three (3) years of work experience in web development, with an Associate’s degree in Information Technology, Web or Graphic Arts related field
///. Preferred Experience .///
• WordPress – COMPULSORY
• Understand User Interfaces
• Understand Web technologies
• Server and client setup
• General Database knowledge.
///. Equipment . ///
//// . TYPE .///
• Part time & Internship ( FULLTIME could be OPTIONAL)
• Student with relevant skills & experience, reliable with good time management is welcome to apply; part time and potential flexi hours.