UX Designer/Researcher for B2B Platform
Presupuesto $10-20 USD / hora
We are a software development firm developing a new product for the compliance and risk management space.
Smart Risk Management
• Create visibility into RISK caried in the operations of the Business
• Optimize feedback cycle around open risk and ongoing maintenance
• Assist the customer in increasing their compliance and operational policy adherence over time.
• Ease audit reporting and regulatory requests
• Product Development will be driven by Professional Services, with the goal of reducing the need for Professional Services over time
Gartner defines IRM as “a set of practices and processes supported by a risk-aware culture and enabling technologies, that improves decision making and performance through an integrated view of how well an organization manages its unique set of risks.” We are going with the concept of “Smart Risk Management” that mirrors IRM, while giving us a unique tag line.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
19 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $15 / hora por este trabajo
Hello, I am UI/UX designer with 6+ years of experience in a variety of exciting projects with a proven ability to develop projects from inception through production to final delivery, ensuring that all work is effectiv Más
Hello! I hope you are doing well. I am writing this proposal to express my interest for your project and I'm sure that I can do the project very well. You can check my previous work here on my portfolio : https://www. Más
YES, I have gone through the project description so accordingly I will help you with same. I am available right away to proceed further. Please initiate a chat. Thank You.
Hello, am a graphic designer and am interested in your project. I do UX and UI designs and other types of designs. I am also willing to take a long term contract. Hope to hera from you. Regards, Teresa
My work makes me best if you give me your project I will give you excellent work. You can decide you have need best or worst.