PHP SOAP-XML – using Smarty small project
This is a PHP - SOAP-XML project using Smarty templates/framework.
• You need to be an accomplished PHP developer with good knowledge of making SOAP calls passing xml between website and a webservice-API call and parse values.
• This is a continued development to an ongoing project, so keep in mind that we use Smarty framework and you need to be versed in it.
• You also need to have a UX-UI experience - to build a fairly simple, yet clear wizard/walkthrough to the end users in order to build the query for the SOAP call.
• Last, as part of this process/development, you need to have a cellular phone to accept SMS-Text msgs - as this is part of the registration testing/development (We will not call you, but the system will send you an authentication text msgs with a code).
• This project is for a Web Hosting company - a shopping cart to buy hosting services - and we employ a PHP Website with a shopping cart and it interacts (via SOAP) with a Windows Server (webservices - api calls). The Windows server has an SAP software installed on it, but your interaction is only with the webservices.
The details of the project are listed in the word document that is attached.
Please read it carefully, it is of several pages and it details the current process and the work that is being sought and needed.
The essense of the project is taking items from a PHP shopping cart, configure the items in the website and prepare the xml to the SOAP call so it will do an Insert into the SAP.
The bulk of the work is in design of how it should look – should be an easy to understand process for the End User.
If you have any questions, please ask them in the Private Messages and we’ll clarify them either on public forum on the private chat.
Very important! We need you to update us/communicate with us about your work at least every 2 days.
We do not micro manage, but every 2 days we expect to see progress of work.
We estimate delivery to be done within 7-10 business days.
$250-$350 for this phase.
Please do NOT communicate with us outside of Freelancer unless we selected you as the winning bid.
Good luck and happy bidding.