We are a rapidly expanding Social Enterprise Company in the Specialty Coffee industry. We believe we can do good things for people & the world, one cup of coffee at a time.
About the Job:
Due to our own rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced Web Developer to bring to life all design online. The scope of this role varies and will provide the ability to be involved and initiate various development projects.
- Creative input around system setup flow
- Ongoing maintenance and updates of the new company website
- Maintenance of Woocommerce application and extensions with ongoing support to ensure this performing at an optimum level
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and CEO as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
Project management of online and digital launches
The position also requires constant communication with colleagues.
Required skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in WordPress and Woocommerce
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Someone who can take initiative and make sound recommendations around all things web-related.
- Requires someone who thinks like a leader with an entrepreneurial mindset
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
Preference for applicants that have:
- Previous experience in specialty coffee company
- Passionate interests and side hobbies
How to apply:
To apply for this job please submit the following
- A brief 1-2 minute video/screen share introducing yourself and describing why you believe this job is for you.
- Provide links to previous accounts you have worked on and portfolio of your previous work.
- Finally, write a brief, 1-2 sentence pitch on why we should hire you over all the other applicants.
37 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $17 / hora por este trabajo
This is a senior B2B2C eCommerce CMS developer and have expertise in various businesses. I like creation and challenge. I can share my past work over chat.