We have a requirement to perform some voice recordings in Italian.
We need 3 male and 3 female voices with different Italian accents (Standard, Southern, Northern and Sicilian).
The recording will be sets of questions and will be around 500 words each. This equates to approx. 5-6 minutes for the final audio file and approx. 30 minutes of recording and editing time. Therefore, for this project, we will pay 30EUR to each linguist. We are also happy to pay in USD or GBP if preferred.
The details of our requirements are below:
Delivery will need to be in wav file format.
Format: PCM WAV, mono, 24bits, 48KHz. Max peak level: -6dB Full Scale (keep about -6dB of Headroom).
Each wav file must contain a ~0.2sec silence (not artificial absolute zero) at the beginning and the end of it.
• No background noise
• No echo
• The same distance between speaker and mic (1 meter)
• The recording needs to be done in wav format
• 3 sec pause between questions
• The speakers’ voice has to be the normal volume
• No strong sounds other than pronunciation, no tick, strong lip smacks or strong breath noises
• No unwanted sounds such as inter floor noises, fan noises, car sounds (unless inevitable)
We also need two 20-sec wave files of pure silence for each recording session in order to capture the respective silence profile; one at the beginning of the session and one at the end of the session.
Answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1) What type of equipment will you use to record?
2) What microphone will you use?
3) Where would you record?
4) Can you cover more than one accent? If yes, which ones?
If you are interested and available, please send over your contact details (Full name, email, phone number, postal address)
7 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de £65 para este trabajo
hello, my Italian girlfriend from the north would like to record the audio for you. she is native from Bassano di Grappa. let me know if you are interested. Tarek