Review project Brief Attached for Further Details.
Note, the budget shown is not correct so not to influence bidding prices.
1. Detailed GA should be completed first, capturing the following first:
• Structural Layout
• Vessel Layout
• Piping Layout
• 2D or 3D layouts depending on preference of the designer, Structural Layout.
• 2D would be recommended as it only requires modification of current drawings provided.
• Some of the finer detail is not required on the 2D GA’s so long as they are captured in some ways (eg: typical joint details, comments to replace some detailing, notes, etc)
2. Once these have been finalized and locked in, then detailed 3D model of the following is required:
• Structural Detailing
o Weldment Drawings
o Cultists, BOM’s Etc
o Profile cutsheets for CNC cutting
o Machining Drawings
o Each part requires a drawing, no combined drawings allowed.
• Vessel Detailing
o Detailed design drawing for manufacturing.
• Piping Detailing
o Detailed Piping GA with all components shown
• Packing Drawings
o Container Packing Drawings
• Assembly drawings (Assembly Instructions)
o Updated P&ID in accordance with design and updates
• IO and Equipment List
o Updated in accordance with design and updates
After reviewing the project brief and the picture of the general layout, I would encourage you to video call me to discuss details further. You may have many questions that I can answer and many of the requests in this proposal can be presented verbally to myself and through share screen.
Any proposals that clearly demonstrate that you have not read any of the details here will be immediately declined.
20 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $6138 para este trabajo
Greetings from iNAK animation [login to view URL] having experience in architectural design,structural design,revit,CAD engineering works using solidworks,3ds [login to view URL] are expert in interior & exterior [login to view URL] have own team for Más