Metro Campus is one of the leading institutes offering MSc, Final year (Computing) programmes in partnership with Wimble University – UK. The institute is located in the Metropolitan.
Currently the institution requires a student enrollment system to record student information.
Students who are joining for MSc in Information Technology are Postgraduate students and their basic information with working experience, previous qualification are recorded during enrollment.
Final year students are the undergraduate students who have already completed their Higher National Diploma (equivalent to 1st and 2nd year of a Bachelor’s degree). Date of completion of HND, overall result and awarding body of HND are recorded during enrollment along with their basic information.
Once everything is recorded both UG and PG students will receive their University Identity number within two months.
Based on the above information given, engineer an object oriented software system using C#.NET
1. Discuss the principles, characteristics and features of the .Net framework.(L 1.1) (M1.3)
2. Critically compare different types of .Net Framework architecture versions.(L 1.2)
3. Discuss about the .net framework components like CLR, Class library, and their benefits.(L 1.3)
4. Identify the classes from the scenario and list all the attributes and methods of each class you have identified using UML notation. Also draw the component diagram for above scenario (LO 2.2).
5. Draw the Use Case Diagram, Class Diagram and Sequence Diagrams, ERD for the given scenario and explain about every chosen attributes and methods of Classes in the scenario. (L2.1)
6. Evaluate potential delivery environments and interaction.(L2.3)
7. Implement an .Net solution for the given scenario program using C# in Visual Studio 2010/2012(M2.1)
a) Your .Net Solution must be based on the prepared design given in task 04. (L3.1) (D3.4)
b) Implement effective management of program flow through Control Structures when an event is triggered.(LO3.2)
c) Identify and implement error handling in places where appropriate.(L3.3)
d) Make effective use of an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) including code and screen templates. (LO3.4)
8. Suitable tooltips and error providers for inputs, outputs and onscreen help should be used to make the program user friendly. Create user documentation for the developed .NET program solution. (L4.4)
9. Create a technical document to provide good understanding of the program and its functionalities using different types of documentation. Provide useful code comments( L4.5)
10. Provide a test plan and test the program solution(L4.1), analyse actual test results against expected results to identify discrepancies.(4.2)
11. Get independent feed about your system from the customer. (Make use of fact finding techniques to gather feedbacks and attach samples of them afterwards. Make future recommendations to improve your system further more based on the feedback(L4.3)
43 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $12/hora para este trabajo
C# Expert! I am a C# Expert!........................................................................................................................................
Hi, i have over 8 years of experience in .Net stack. I have gone through the requirement and i can create student enrollment systems as per the requirements. Please ping me up to discuss in brief about the requirement.