We need a professional team to do link building for our new UK communications site.
All links must be on our site topic. We will only accept links from sites with the following themes/topics:
Phone Numbers, Communications, Telecommunications, Phones, Virtual Offices, 0800, 0845, 0870, 0871, Phone Lines, Phone Equipment
I need 100 one-way, non-reciprocal links from pages with a Google PR4+ on only related sites as listed above
-The project needs to be completed within 6 weeks
- Links must be permanent, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website
- The home page and the link page must both be PR4+
- There is no more than 25 outbound links on each web page (where link is placed)
- Link pages must be updated by Google within the last 30-45 days
- Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink
- Link page should only from English language sites;
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc
- Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
- No FFA, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms.
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges
- No sites banned by Google.
- Must be manually submitted.
- No link schemes, NO blog comments, No directories, No forums, No ping sites.
- No links from porn, drugs, hacker, illegal, or other offensive sites
All links must be approved by me before you place the link.
Please send me an excel sheet including, the site's URL, site PR. After you have placed our link, you will need to send a report in excel format with the site's URL, site PR, and anchor text used for our link.
Payment will be made after all links are verified. Partial payment will be made on the first 50 links once they have been verified and accepted.
We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead.
If you are going to bid on the project then please read the specification above carefully before submitting your bid.