Founded in 1985, Melissa is a rapidly growing global software technology company providing data quality & address management solutions to organizations worldwide for use in improving communications, gaining customer insights, reducing waste & driving ROI. Our headquarters is in Rancho Santa Margarita & we have an opening for an in-house Freelance/Contract Front-End Web Developer.
The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of web standards, development (HTML5/CSS, jQuery, &Bootstrap 4) & responsive design. The Front-End Web Developer will be involved in creating web pages, uploading content, graphic assets, & optimizing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Create & test web pages (cross-platform compatibility, web forms, & display )
• Work with copywriters & graphic designers for content and graphic assets
• Implement websites meta data for SEO optimization(title, description, alt tags)
• Optimize web pages for performance & SEO ranking
• Communicate regularly with Manager & Web Development team on project developments and deliverables
Requirements / Job Qualifications
• 2+ years’ experience with web site development
• Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap 4, & responsive design
• SEO best practice
• Ability to work well on a team & individually
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications