I need a freelancer who is either familiar with or able to find out through research, Lloyds banking group retail graduate scheme video interview questions and provide me with good example answers to them, I will provide my CV to assist. I hear that these are mostly competency or strengths based with a few related to the bank's values/market.
I have some that I have found myself, I need the freelancer to go through these and provide sample answers (these can be made up or my CV can be used if needed), or eliminate ones which through research (i.e. on Glassdoor website etc) is found is not relevant.
The email for interview provides following details:
"Congratulations on passing the application and online testing stages of our assessment process.
We would now like to invite you to complete a Video Interview which forms the next part of the selection process for the Graduate Retail Banking programme.
The video interview will allow you to:
- Bring your skills and attributes alive
- Demonstrate what energises and motivates you, as well as what you do well.
- Demonstrate your communication skills in 'real-time'
In your video-based interview, we are looking for you to demonstrate your motivation and strengths.
As you prepare for your strengths-based interview, you may wish to think about:
- What your friends and family would say your qualities are - how would they describe you to a stranger?
- What you enjoy doing, and what you are like when doing these things?
- The achievements you have made and how you made them
- What a ‘fulfilling role' would be for you? - when did you last feel energised, and why was that?
- Activities that you do not enjoy, and why. "
I NEED this by late Friday or early Saturday, latest.