• Build talent analytics using a variety of sources of employee data (recruitment, mobility, performance, retention / turnover, engagement, etc.) to identify key themes and patterns related.
• We want to use assessment data to explore why female staff progression is being derailed. For example, we want to uncover the route cause(s) that ultimately reduce the level of female staff at our executive levels (e.g., recruitment, hiring, promotions, development opportunities, mentoring, talent planning, recognition, etc.)
• Results of sophisticated talent analyses that uncover root cause(s) of above-mentioned problem
• Would be expected that free lancer meets with project team (online or face to face) to discuss findings and solicit feedback.
• Multiple iterations of analyses and presentations should be expected
• Previous, substantial experience with talent analytics
• Strong data analytic skills combined with experience in conducting analyses with HR data
• Prior diversity and inclusion experience a plus
• Ability to provide thought partnership
• HR knowledge / background – someone that understands the function and what we are trying to accomplish
• Willingness to produce work sample on a project similar to ours
• Ability to tell the story behind the results (i.e., the so what)
• Strong presentation and oral/written communication skills
33 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $1118 para este trabajo
Hi there, I can complete this project for you. I will be looking forward to hear from you on this project. Please contact me on PM for details. I will be looking forward to hear from you.