Project Around 10000 words.
Aims and Objectives
- Streamlining the supply process and Enhance its Effectiveness.
- Simplifying the processes between PDO and the Contractors.
- Strengthening the relationship between PDO and the suppliers (Tier 1), suppliers’ suppliers community (Tier 2) in order to generate value throughout the entire supply chain (value through: cost saving, efficiencies, time saving, increase production, enhance ICV).
- Create a collaborative environment between PDO and its suppliers and contractors.
- Use best in practice SRM tools in PDO.
- Plan how to strengthen the relationship with high value suppliers (through creating mechanisms for enhancing communication, coordination and planning with the suppliers)
- Define ways of simplifying the process and making it more effective, hence affecting the C&P standard guidelines document (PR-1233).
- Using the findings for future planning and recommendations in terms of procurement tactics and strategies.
- Encouraging suppliers to work with PDO in terms of research, development, and new technology solutions.