Happy New Year, Writers!
I'm planning to release a bunch of fun topics for this year, so if this writing gig doesn't appeal to you (or if you don't have experience in this subject matter), please check out my other postings. I prefer to hire writers that have subject matter expertise in the posted project.
Yoga & Food
Subj matter knowledge: yoga, yoga as a complete way of life, food guidelines, historic yoga texts
Word count: ~10,000-12,500 words
Project specifics/topics/format sent with awarding bid
* Must be done with normal/clear formatting (no special heading formats (but do include normal text headings), no bold/italics/underlines/superscripts/etc.)
* Single spaced
* MS Word, iWork Pages (margins set at no more than 1" on all sides)
* Acceptable font: Times New Roman size 12
* No hyperlinks, even if they are within the document
* If I specify a particular format, then that is what I expect
* I just want quality text
* Nothing plagiarized (I'll check it and if it is plagiarized - you will not be paid)
* Native English speakers desired, however if you do speak English fluently at a native level that works as well
* I'll send a list of subtopics I want you to expand upon
* Includes a non-formatted table of contents
* 1-2 paragraph report description (summing up what is so stellar about this project)
* This is a work for hire contract -- meaning, I will retain all rights and can do whatever I want with the content
* Must be willing to sign a contract regarding the above point (sign & scan back to me)
* Project is to be completed within 10 days of me selecting you (10 days negotiable)
* Contract has a built in non-disclosure clause of project specifics
* I'm easy to work with and I don't like to micro-manage
* I'm up-front with what I’m looking for
* I have guaranteed funds and I pay on time, I put funds into escrow NLT 24hrs after gig is awarded
* I'm looking to add outstanding writers to my team for future gigs
* I format, edit, add, remove, insert graphics & market as needed
* I will post this gig on multiple freelance sites
What to Put in Your Bid:
* Bid amount
* English fluency level
* Subject matter expertise/Personal interest level
* Attached samples (spec samples acceptable)
I'm looking to find someone who can bang this out with ease at a reasonable price. Additionally, I’m not above hiring an unknown writer (we all started somewhere) provided that you have a great portfolio/samples. Lastly, first preference is always given to my previous contractors.
*CLOSED* Hired from a different source or just quit this site.
In fact, from now on, I will be only hiring from other sources. I will most likely be banned from this site once I post this message. Sad for me, because I was interviewing writers on this site. I apologize sincerely to the applicants I've interviewed here. I truly was interested in your services. Why am I leaving? Because I cannot close this gig without paying $5. I did give a fair warning that I would be considering applicants from other sites. I have guaranteed funds and I always escrow (meaning: pay for the author and pay for the site service) -- check out the same gigs on the other sites.