Write an Outlook add-in -- 2
Este proyecto está ahora cerrado con un presupuesto de proyecto de $15 - $25 AUD / hour.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto$15 - $25 AUD / hour
Descripción del Proyecto
I would like a Microsoft Outlook add-in written that:
* Adds some buttons to the Outlook ribbon. When clicked the currently selected email should be 'filed away' (saved as a .msg file).
* To determine where the .msg file should be saved the add-in needs to check the senders email address, then look up that email address in a local MySQL database to get the save path. (The database already exists, and is already populated with the data needed).
* The add-in should also hook into the Send button and offer to file away the outgoing message. This will work the same as filing away received messages, except the recipients email address will be used to determine where to file away the email.
There's a bit more too it than that - there are a few variations on how to file away the email (including saving as PDF), and there will be some changes once the initial project is complete. The above dot points are the core of the functionality though.
I have a fairly comprehensive scope document at [url removed, login to view] The document isn't quite 100% complete as a few things have changed slightly with the requirements, but it's a good 95% complete. The other 5% are minor tweaks.
I have implemented stubs for the different screens in VBA. I can provide that code to the winning freelancer so they can quickly get a good feel for how the code will work and look.
The add-in needs to support Outlook 2010 and above (32-bit only). If needed I want to be able to edit the code and compile the add-in myself. I've written a bit of C# code in the past but haven't compiled an add-in before so would ask the winning freelancer to provide instructions.
Once you've read the scope please provide a quote for how long it will take to implement.
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online