Stock Market Algorithm: All Stocks increasing / decreasing the fastest
Este proyecto recibió 5 ofertas de freelancers talentosos con una oferta promedio de $880 USD.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto$30 - $250 USD
Descripción del Proyecto
So we are looking into building a basic 1.0 version of a website.
The goal of the site:
- It should list all stocks in the market NYSE, Nasdaq & AMEX.
- It should give the option to search by the past:
5min, 15min, 30min, 1h, 3h, 6h, 12h, 24h (somewhat similar to heat mat here: [url removed, login to view])
- Stocks should be listed like this platform: [url removed, login to view]
But here is where it is different:
- The algorithm should tell us the stocks increasing the FASTEST. Not the one that has already increased the most but the one that is currently shooting up the fastest. Meaning it should give investors the chance to invest before it hits its highest for the day and gets listed under the top gainers.
- The goal is to have the stock show under a list of 'Rapidly Increasing', organized by the one increasing the fastest before it gets listed under top gainers. So it must catch the stock that is rapidly increasing. Being able to reorganize the list by the past 5min, 15min, 30min etc. will be important to see which one is the best stock to pick.
>> Take an example: 5 stocks are at $5. And to make it simple, each are going to end the day at $6.
The goal here would be to have them listed as to who increased the fastest. It's very possible that when you look at the 'past 30min option', it will show different results than 6h as they do not always increase at the same rate throughout the day.
Somewhat similar to The [url removed, login to view] 'trending option' however they show after they have increased!
The 2.0 version could include a lot more feature like pre market / after hours for a small paid fee etc. However, we wish to keep the 1.0 version fairly simple. A landing page similar to: [url removed, login to view]
- Landing page: Ad Spot, Rapidly Increasing stocks, Rapidly decreasing stocks and the option to pick the time (again: the past 5min, 15min, 30min, 1h, 3h, 6h, 12h, 24h)
- Mobile friendly
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online