I need help customizing this IVY Wordpress template that I currently have loaded on a server: [url removed, login to view]
The purpose of the website is to highlight luxury condominiums for sale and for lease. Overall the template works well, but I need a few changes to the code to make it better suited to my purpose. Please let me know how much you would charge to make these changes to the template and test them. If you would rather build a template from scratch that accomplishes this better I'm open to that idea too.
Please include links to working Wordpress templates that you have customized with references I can call or email.
Here are the changes I need made:
1. I'd like to be able to upload custom user images that override Gravatar. They should be larger than the current Gravatar image.
2. We need more robust Author pages:[url removed, login to view] I like the ones the Ultimate Profile Builder plugin creates, but they don't work well with this template by default, so integrating it to work better would be a fine solution if you want to go that route. We don't need user accounts where the users can log in and add their own posts... we are going to do them all from here under the user's name for them. We just need a nice front-facing user page with their picture, info and posts.
3. Change "Author" to "Listing Agent" on the profile pages
4. I need the ability to show a banner image and the description for Category pages like this one: [url removed, login to view] Also delete the word Category from the top of the page.
5. I also need the Tag description to appear on tag pages like this one (no banner image needed for tags): [url removed, login to view]
6. Change the Share buttons on the right side of the Post page to smaller with just the logos: [url removed, login to view]
7. On that same post page, change the "Search" text in the field to say Search Skyrises instead of Search the Blog
8. When we turn off Comments for a post, I want any reference of comments to disappear from the post. Currently there is still a comments icon on the thumbnail and on the banner image. I want those to disappear if comments are turned off.
9. I need an integrated Contact form on each post page, that when filled out sends the contact as an email to that Post author's email address. We should include captcha so they don't get spammed.
10. I tried embedding a Google map in the tabs section of the San Diego Bayside listing, but it's not responsive. Please update the CSS to make the map responsive.
11. At the bottom of each post page it currently has "Previous Post" and "Next Post" Please change those to say "Previous Listing" and "Next Listing" and only show thumbails for posts in the same category. For instance if the post they are looking at is a condo in Dallas, only show other Dallas condos in the Previous and Next posts.
12. I'd like to have some custom fields for each post that can be used to filter results. One would be "Status" and the options would be Sold, Leased, For Sale or For Lease. So when a user comes to the Dallas city page I'd like for them to be able to filter the posts based on the Status they choose. That way they could just see "For Lease" listings if they wanted to. The other custom fields they could use to filter would be: Price (offer a range as the filter, ie: $400,000 - $600,000), # of Bedrooms and # of Bathrooms.
13. Those custom fields should be added to the thumbnail for each post too, so the user can see them before clicking to View More.
I'm sure as we grow the site I'll have more customization requests, so I'd like to find someone who is open to working together on future items as well.