The Local committee for the community needs a new website build on one of the standard CMS systems available so that they may manage and create content themselves.
The current site can be found here : www.brunevang.dk.
The design of the website should follow the new current main site for all communities : [login to view URL]
Current requirements for the solution:
- User registration
- closed forum for the committee including sharing of data(files)
- Infomation pages for local services including inlay of a booking system (code will be provided)
- Build on Drupal, Wordpress or other opensource CMS with a WYSIWYG editor.
- Localization - English and Danish (translations can be provided by us)
- Event Calendar - with a signup page per event.
- News page function - For local news in the community
- Frontpage (snips of news and adhoc practical information. snip of the event calender and booking calendar)
As this is build on a CMS system it is assumed that the admins of the page can manage navigation and create pages and so on.
The current planed content pages for navigation is:
- About Brunevang
- The Committee
- Booking the community center
- Event calendar.
- Practical information
You dont have to provide content to the pages as the committee will do so.
Hosting solution will be provided (login information) to a [login to view URL] website.
other hostings may be proposed with a compelling reason.
The local admin will be ready to assist with questions regarding the website.