I need someone to build an app / url that:
1. Goes to [login to view URL]
2. Allows me to prefill a city, (for example Charlotte, NC)
3. Automatically goes to more filters
4. under days on [login to view URL] automatically choose today (I should be able to change the # of days every time I use it)
5. under search radius automatically chooses 20
6 then for each of the houses listed exports to an excel sheet the price and address of each property
7. then for each address finds the estimated value of each house according to [login to view URL]
8. once it has the estimated value, compares the estimated value to the price
9. for all prices listed below a predetermined percentage (that I change every time I use it ) of the value highlights them . . . for example if the price is $75,000 and the value is $110,000 . It we set a percentage of 20% the app/ url would alert us by giving me the price, the value, and the address.
Ideally I would like to run this as a url for a new website, I build on Go-Daddy as often as possible where I would input the city and the percentage difference
The simple form of the site should
1. See new listings in a city
2. determine if the new listing is a certain % below the value of the house
3. if it is below the value tell people about it
If possible to use the data from [login to view URL] and create a picture similar to the one attached, where it automatically inputs/ calculates the key numbers and if possible uses the picture from [login to view URL] in the upper left hand corner of this new page?
Ultimately, I would like to make it so that from the data we get from [login to view URL] we generate a table that has the address, the sales price and the market value. from this table they should be a able to click on the address and see the cash flow analysis for the particular property (like the attached one).
I also would like to make the site so that a user can login with their own ID and password and use whenever they need.
** IF YOU WANT THIS GIG YOU NEED TO TELL ME IN YOUR PROPOSAL
1. USE THE EXACT PHRASE " I HAVE REAL ESTATE SITE PROPOSAL"
2. HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT
3. HOW MUCH THE FINAL COST WOULD BE