I require a developer to customise the open source code for Hello CMS script I have purchased from code canyon.
[url removed, login to view]
Enable user (non subscriber account which is type = registered) to be able to pay per video by paypal. So when the registered user clicks on video that displays
Sorry, this video is only available to Subscribers ([url removed, login to view])
Example to add below:
PPV for this video - £2.99
The period to view the video is only for 14 days. When this expires it will show the above message again ""Sorry, this video is only available to Subscribers """
After click on "PPV for this video" redirect on paypal payment page with price and video details.(Not Integrate payment gatway on that point)"
2. When admin uploads video ([url removed, login to view]) to add custom field ‘Price Per Video”. This price e,g, £2.99 is linked to previous step for that specific video.
3. Also add custom field “organisation / promoter” and this field to be displayed above Tag area on this page of the video e.g. [url removed, login to view] and also a list of the organisation field entries to appear here [url removed, login to view] under Post Categories.
4. Add to dashboard page a box (like the existing red, green) with count of “Total Organisations” and also another box of top 10 count of “Most Popular on Demand Videos”, this will be count of PPV video by paypal. 1 pay per video = 1.
5. On List of users page inside admin, to add column video purchased and add column Total Paid . The Total Paid field will be a total count of paypal payments for that user. If no payments exist then = £0.00.
6. **The paypal plugin can be found here which will be added [url removed, login to view]
**Basically I require a Pay per Video for registered type users and when the user pays they are taken to paypal gateway and then returned to the video screen where the video is unlocked for 14 days** Please ensure area on FTP php file i can set expiry in days.
The developer of this project is free to recommend any thing that will be beneficial for me.
No time wasters, please only bid if you are an expert in PHP and can carry out the above.
7. Require the custom field "premier vendor" (yes / no) in dropdown in the video area. So for each video when admin edits they can select alongside the organisation/promoter field if premier vendor or not. See attachment.
8. When user subscribes to the gold service (paid subscription service which is on script by default I require) they have an option of selecting from a drop down list the organisation / promoter field. After making payment this user can view any videos (including PPV) under this organisation/promoter until expiry of period.
If user selects gold service they can only view ppv videos for the chosen organisation and all other free videos as normal. The system already has feature of subscribed users viewing all videos (on/off). I only wan them to have ability to view videos within the selected organisation they have chose upon subscription.
If the user subscribes to more than one organisation then payment is added to the total subscription