I would like to build a web application Similar to [login to view URL]
The web application should have a simple yet rich user interface, it should be user friendly and mobile friendly so it has to have a responsive UI and it should be multilingual.
The application will have an admin login which leads to an administration page where the admin can control all invoices, users, Payment gateway, Fees and payment plans
1. Admin can add/edit/delete any user and any object the made
2. Admin adds Payment gateway details for PayPal and Stripe ( This single PayPal and Stripe gateway will use for the whole systems, the user will not be able to set/access any payment gateway.
3. Admin can customize the payment plans of the different plan offers
key features of the application:
clients per account database
At least 25 Invoice templates customizable with your user's logo
Data import and export
Companies per account
Reports, charts and graphs
1. Anyone can create an account from the front end website. Name, email, password, address, VAT
2. Once registered users will get a verification code via email to activate their account.
4. Once verified then the user will be able to create an invoice.
6. the user can also create quote
7. the user should be able to create an invoice from a quote
8. Users can create a simple invoice with their name, address details to their client name, email, address, etc.
9. Once the invoice created user can "Send email", After that the invoice will be sent to the invoice client email.
10. Users can send an email with link to the invoice or download a pdf with the invoice.
11. User can monitor their all invoice, Account balance, Client.
12. A user should not be able to delete or update an invoice except the last one
The client has no function. A client only receive the invoice via email. They will select to pay the invoice via PayPal or Stripe.
there will be three plans offered to the customers
basic, professional and enterprise in which the difference will be in the functionnalities that each kind of user can have. the difference can be discussed later on