I Need a Real Estate Website made. I need it to have a few key features:
1. A Live Chat and impromptu windows that pop up in front of the customer asking them if they want to chat.
2. A beautifully designed and user-friendly modern looking website
3. Mobile Device compatible
4. An email blast (when I post new information like a new listing then all members get an email notification).
5. A normal real estate website shows properties with the list price but I need for the properties to show a customized price ALSO. See below how it works.
6. I want the Search function to be customized. See below how it works.
7. I need to be able to track user activities and collect leads.
8 The IDX search needs to be able to show properties in ALL of Texas. Similar to www.texasrealestate.com.
How it works:
#5 The formula is this: <<"Closing Costs" -(minus) "1% of sales price" -(minus) [price *(times) 2.15%]. >>
#6 See the website [login to view URL] because I want it to work similar to that if possible. It's a sequential step process for searching. First the customer selects a city and then the customer selects a zip code, then selects a # of miles proximity, then selects type of property, then buy or obtain a lease, then price range, then # bedrooms, then # bathrooms, then a swimming pool yes or no. Finally, the customer can click SEARCH. Meanwhile, in each step the customer should be able to have the option to SKIP that step or SKIP to the end.
If you make an offer then you agree to this milestone structure: $50 to begin work. In order to get the next milestone, I need to see that #5 and #6 done. That means you should work on those items first. If #5 and #6 are done correctly then the rest of the project will be easy because you can basically just copy and paste in existing codes to do them. But #5 and #6 are unique. I can build a website myself and save hundreds of dollars and do it on my own but I can't do #5 and #6. That is why I need you and so I require you to complete it before I pay milestone #2. the next milestones can be whatever.
I won't pay outside of Freelancer so just know that ahead of time. That way we are both held to honest work. Thanks for your bid!