I need to stay in touch with about 100 people regularly.
These people change but the number of people will stay more or less the same
I use [login to view URL] on Google Chrome stable release on Windows to stay in touch with these people.
I have a list of the people who need to be tracked
I need a Google Chrome Extension that will show me a page that will display the people on that list and the time since they were last contacted by me.
This list should by default be sorted by descending duration of time since they were last contacted by me.
Steps for version 0.0.1
1. Get the latest chat message div
2. Extract Name and Time
3. Send this to a backend such as Firebase
4. On a web frontend served by the same backend, sort the list of names by descending duration since last contacted.
1. Given a whitelist of names
2. Update the time only for those names.