I have an existing Codeigniter/Fusion Charts based website which displays charts of sales performance data to users. The users review the charts and use this and other data to prepare sales improvement plans.
Two sets of charts display the same data in two forms. One set displays the data for a single market. These charts are accessed via the Retail Tab and are for standard users. A second set of charts displays the data for any combination of markets side by side. These charts are accessed via the Compare Tab and are for Super Users.
The charts in both tabs have the same three sets of filters available to their users. These filters are grouped into Time, Geography and Vehicle and allow users to display different data ranges.
There are two categories of site users, each with different permissions:
a. Standard Users – these users can only view data for a single market
b. Super Users – these users can view data for more than one market
The site is based on Codeigniter and uses the FusionCharts XT suite to display charts. Faults have appeared in the Time filters for some charts in the Retail Tab and in one chart in the Compare tab. In addition, as data has accumulated over time the display of numbers greater than 1,000 has become abbreviated in many cases. For example, 5327 will be displayed as 5.3K.
The purpose of the project
In summary, the tasks in this project are two:
1. Restore the correct functioning of the Year, Quarter and Month time filters in the following charts within the Retail and Compare tab chart sets:
a. Retail Tab – 5 Charts
b. Compare Tab – 1 Chart
2. Change the display of totals of 1,000 or more so that they show in full, not as abbreviations.
A file is attached summarising in more detail the charts affected by name.
1. This is a task for a single freelancer or a small team of creative designers and coders who can diagnose the faults in the data called by the filters and amend them and can amend the data display.
2. The project has a tight deadline – maximum 5 working days to completion.
3. The project has a guideline budget of $50 - $75
4. Only freelancers whose responses show that they have read the brief and can describe how they will achieve the project within the time and budget will be considered. Please provide a list of questions and I will post the responses as additional to the brief on freelancer.
5. You should include the milestones that you will achieve and the payment % required for each step. No upfront payments will be considered. Only the bid that you post on freelancer will be considered. Placeholder bids will be ignored.
6. Please read the attached file carefully before making your bid.