Require a standalone web application do be developed. The applications main purpose is for the automation of a survey. below are high level requirements:
• Self-contained Web App
• Must be usable offline on a PC/laptop
• Compatible with all major web browsers - including tablets and phones.
• Code must be plain text based - HTML5, Java script, XML etc
• Questions will be pulled from an excel spreadsheet
• Output of data must create a new excel file.
• Processing of data should be completed on client side - That is no customer data to be stored within the app.
• Must be able to save progress - must be able to quite the app and return at a later date with progress saved.
Page 1 - Landing Page
• Company Logo
• Link to Level 1 and Level 2 assessments
• Brief explanation of both - Customer is likely to see this page
• Banner/header should be the same throughout the assessment.
Page 2 - Profile
• Company info -
o Company Name
o Number of employees
o Reporting Structure
o Key Contacts
Page 3 - Question pages
• Banner should be the same as above.
• Left panel - list of question categories.
o Progress made on each category should be shown (completed questions over total number)
o When you select a category, it should expand to show all questions.
• Save link should be at the bottom centre of every page
• Back and Forward links should be side by side on the bottom right of the centre panel
• Question should be at the top on centre panel
• Options should be a tick box as multiples can be selected
• Once the category is completed, there should be a summary of questions and answers that can be scrolled though for verification before proceeding.
Final Page - Review and Submit Page
• List out all the categories and questions.
• Highlight any unanswered sections/questions.
• Has a submit button which exports the data into an Excel sheet.
o If submit is selected and not all questions are completed, a warning should be displayed.
o User can accept or cancel.
• Spider chart showing the weighted scores of each category