We bought a script Buzzy Bundle with item url: [url removed, login to view]
We will want to modify it to a social portfolio site with social network features such as follow and friendship system, events, fan pages, forums and groups etc.
To these, we need added to the script, portfolio, job and crowd funding modules;
1. For users to show their works (portfolio); see examples at [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
2. Let users post jobs and bid for jobs posted by others like [url removed, login to view] (Job Module) with milestone features, email/SMS alerts to users for jobs posted to their category of skills)
3. For user to get support to complete a project prototype (crowd funding); see example at http://fundme.miguelvasquez.net. The idea here is that when users chose to post their project under crowd funding menu, it means the project is still under development and needs funding from community members. And users can embed and share this item on popular social media networks as a way to reach their targeted sponsors... Funds donated to projects are collected by our system. We manage the release of those funds to individuals whose projects won some donations...
The first stage is to modify the script to a full social portfolio network platform. We love the blog style on buzzybundle and will want portfolio, job and crowd funding modules added to [url removed, login to view] these we need completely wired user's profile pages with an automatic group membership based on users interests, and job alerts based on user's skills etc...
Lastly is completely filterable contents (portfolio) by users profile fields such as location, skill and other options such as most viewed, commented, liked etc.
In summary, we want you to calculate the cost of integrating the job, portfolio and crowd funding modules/plugings to this script we bought.
1. We want a complete user profile like we have at [url removed, login to view] with user profile fields like skills and interests
2. We want users to be automatically added to groups based on their interests. And as they modify their interests in their profile details, they are either removed or added to corresponding groups
3. Also, user’s Skills are wired to job (skill) requirements and users are alerted by email on jobs which require any of a user's skill.
We have the script, what will it cost to make these modifications?