I need a very simple software that will take [url removed, login to view] marketplace as the basis and compare prices on Amazon with the prices on eBay. Here is the basic structure of the procedure:
Overall Flow of the software
1. I should be able to choose a category or sub category in [url removed, login to view]
or e.g. Electronics->Home Audio
2. Then the software should look through the first N items which are sorted according to the bestselling criteria of [url removed, login to view] (N will be an input parameter) and these N items will also be filtered according to:
2-i. Price Range (e.g. 50-100)
3. Through this procedure the software should obtain the price of the item (where this price will be the lowest featured merchant price for a NEW item)
4. And the UPC or EAN of the item
5. Then the software should lookup this UPC or EAN under eBay and find the first N lowest priced Buy it Now offers (only for Brand New offers)
6. The result of all this work should be presented in a tab delimited (or spreadsheet format) format with column headers
Item Amazon Price
Item Ebay Price-1
Item Ebay Price-2
Item Amazon Link
Item Ebay Link-1
Item Ebay LInk-2
Item Ebay Link-N
Although I have limited experience with programming I assume that this should be a simple and fast project, You will be paid promptly.
I would appreciate a simple easy to use GUI, and other user friendliness or other clever options besides the simple flow I have presented.
Thanks for reading.