OCR- Text capturing (Minor code edits/fixes required) -- 4
Presupuesto $10-30 USD
We are looking for a developer to help fix our OCR Capture accuracy.
Currently we have a semi functioning webpage where images are uploaded processed through OCR and the data is then sent to [login to view URL] via Zappier.
We need someone to do the below:
- Improve OCR accuracy for text capturing from the images making sure it is 99% accurate (Maybe change to Google Cloud Vision API)
- Edit a few of the data capturing columns on [login to view URL]
- Add live camera feed the user will capture data by holding phone up to the data and when it's recognised it captures.
- Webpage its hosted: [login to view URL] - Godaddy
- Zappier zap functioning sending data to [login to view URL]
9 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $19 por este trabajo
Hello James B., I have read your requirements for OCR- Text capturing (Minor code edits/fixes required) -- 4. I am a professional Web developer with 7+ years of experience in custom themes and plugins. I can do this Más
Hello James B., I have read the details of OCR- Text capturing (Minor code edits/fixes required) -- 4 and would like to clarify a couple of questions. I have extensive experience working with Websites, having develope Más
Hello, my name is Muhammad and I'm part of the Ressichem team. We understand that you're looking for someone to help improve your OCR capture accuracy and edit a few of the data capturing columns on Monday.com. We have Más
Hi, How are you doing? I’ve carefully checked " OCR- Text capturing (Minor code edits/fixes required) -- 4" and really interested in this job. I am a jvascript developer. With 10 years of experience in developing cus Más
Hi, James. I have skills and experience in html, js and css. As a full stack developer I have skills in debugging and solving issues include integrating with php. I can fix your OCR capture accuracy. Please contact me Más
Hi. I understood your requirements clearly. I'm very interested in this job. I can improve accurate of ORC. I'm looking forward to be hired. Thanks for your time.