Make my Woocommerce store blazing fast
- Estado Cerrado
- Presupuesto $10 - $30 AUD
- Total de ofertas 15
Descripción del proyecto
I need your help.
I currently have a Woocommerce site hosted with CloudWays on Nginx / Varnish - now the page content loads very quickly, which is good, but the response time before it starts to render the page is terrible. If I click a link or the even type in the domain in the address bar, it takes a fair few seconds of thinking before it goes anywhere.
I need this fixed ASAP - but there are 3 NON-NEGOTIABLE CONDITIONS.
1) Site has Aelia Currency Switcher and Aelia Prices by Country Plugins - therefore if using a caching plugin (I have tried a few but they have not helped since the content loads quick already, its just the connection) it must be Dynamic and let these two plugins work to make sure AUS/NZ see $AU and anywhere else should see $USD based on their IP. Do not just rely on caching as this does not help on its own
2) Please configure the site to use Varnish correctly taking in point #1. May need to configure varnish/nginx on server side (ensuring point 1 still works)
3) Please check header / code to make sure the site is code-optimised / JS.
I need this site running very quickly, but still accurate - and getting as close to 100% on PageSpeed as possible.
I would neeed this done in the next few hours.
- there should be no google console errors/warnings if done correctly when inspecting page
Please place superquick-aelia-code in your proposal so I know you will check header code and other code to make sure it is perfect.
Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
¿Buscas ganar algo de dinero?
- Fija tu plazo y presupuesto
- Describe tu propuesta
- Recibes pagos por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online