I need the following done:
1. java script code to insert in google tag manager which sends url, referrer, 1st party cookie, and time stamp
2. An app engine (in language you prefer) which receives the data
3. this data is then written to google datastore in an entity with the 4 fields above
The cookie must be persistent across websites where the same user ids has visited. Right now, there is only one web client, but I have another which we can test on.
There are a few other points:
- you will not have access to site server, only GTM container java script
- the app engine (in google) will need to write the cookie
a) visitor 123 goes to site A, and returns to site A. Will need to identify this user with cookie
b) Visitor 123 goes to site A, and then goes to site B. Both sites you will have access to GTM container. Will need to identify same visitor across both sites. (So they will need to send a request to same app engine)
up to 2 weeks, everything needs to be tested for full payment
5 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de €135 para este trabajo.
Hi I have been in this industry for 10 years and such jobs are my daily practice.I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me for these kind of projects.