I need a developer to add a mobile version to a Sudoku website, so visitors via mobile device will see a nice version of the site. This is not an app! It should work on as many mobile/tablet browsers as possible and screen resolutions (responsive).
The primary site is too complex to turn to responsive, so a new code should be used for the mobile version. I'll need help also in directing visitors to the right version. People with mobile device should be directed to the mobile site, and visitors from laptops/pc should get the regular version. I'll also need google to know/notified there is a mobile version of the site, so the site will appear in search results as a mobile friendly website.
2. You will need to know to work with api's. So you will need to know how to send and receive data. Something like:
[login to view URL]
and than read the response:
3. All API's are ready, selected bidders will receive full documentation.
4. Site is multilingual. Text should be kept on external files. So it will be easy to translate it in the future.
5. I'll need full commenting/documentation on code.
6. You will need to sign an NDA and disclaimer agreement.
7. All design, UI & wireframe are ready. Only coding needed! Selected bidders will receive links to screenshots.