The code will run via API (No UI needed).
Input: a list of website URLS
Out put: The list of URL's with this extra data about the site:
- Company type: Manufacturer / Online Store / SMB (Suggestion to how to find this data is below).
- Is the website mobile friendly: yes / no
- Load speed (Homepage load speed in msec)
- Is Google analytics installed: yes / no
- Is there a link to facebook: yes/no
- What CMS is used: Wordpress / Joomla / Wix / Drupal/ ExpressionEngine / TextPattern / Radiant CMS / other.
- Contact form link (The URL where a contact form is, if there is one).
Finding the "company type":
In order to find this information, first analyze the text on the homepage.
1- Look for links with the text "products" "our products" "product catalog" also look for "distributors" "find a distributors" and so on. Usually companies that have a link with this language are "manufacturer".
2- Look for "cart" "checkout" or "add to cart" links. If these are present, this is an "online store"
3- Look for "opening hours" or "directions" in the website. Usually if this text is present, this is an "SMB" (small/medium business).
16 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $121 para este trabajo
I and my friend are python proggramer. We wrote some codes that get and analyse urls and informations from different news web sites. So we can do what you want.
Hi, I'm Sayma Jahan. I have enough experience in this field. I can easily complete this project as per your instructions. How much is your budget and how long will be the time frame? Thank you.
Dear sir Your project is based on..............................I have done many job like as your project. Provide me your budget, time frame and more detail's please ! Thanks.