City Website Redesign $50,000 Budget - Please Read Full Description
Este proyecto recibió 84 ofertas de freelancers talentosos con una oferta promedio de $36374 USD.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto$20000 - $50000 USD
Descripción del Proyecto
We are government contract consultants and we have a project that is available for a website redesign. This project requires a firm to submit an RFP proposal to compete for the project. We specialize in the development of these proposals. We are offering to complete the proposal for your firm for $[url removed, login to view] plus a 5% when the project is award. Please see the project description below. Only serious inquires if interested.
I have a project for the redevelopment of a City Agency Website. Project Budget is $50,000.00. They are seeking the development of a site that is dynamic, extremely easy to navigate, attractive, interactive, and informational .They want the site to reflect the brand identity and put a focus on the upcoming development of an 36 acres downtown and incorporate the latest web technology.
The scope of services includes development of a replacement website that better reflects the department, and better services the various audiences for the site. The finished product should accomplish the following;
• Clearly portray a visual concept of the City, the redevelopment area and business within the department.
• Merge content from the current City website
• Visually appealing – the site must have an attractive mix of text and graphics that matches the existing branding. The department logo should be prominently displayed.
• Consistent design – The use of photographs, fonts and layouts should be consistent throughout the site
• Have clear paths for different audiences vistors to the city, city residents, business developers, potential business) to accomplish their goals
• A business directory of the departments business
• Maintain or even increase SEO standing with regard to “Keyword” and related terms
• Use a Content Management System (CMS)
• Allow for department staff to easily update existing and / or create and add new website pages if needed
• Provide the following functions ( via off the shelf or minimally modified plug-ins if possible) banner ads manager , calendar.
• Provide capability for easy-to-use forms that con be modified or duplicated by knowledgeable staff with information submitted by the both sent by email, and captured in database.
• Incorporate member director from selected provider( Include or WordPress plug-in)
• Website should be a responsive design to allow the best formatting for all devices
• Project management- An assigned project manager will be made available to present information and coordinate with the department staff, including a reasonable number of meetings to present design and development solutions.
• Implementation of tracking software to produce user defined site log reports to better understand and measure web visitor behavior and improved web site performance and availability. (this may be offered through Google analytics.)
o Web traffic analysis
o Path analysis
o Visitor Trends
o Page Views
o Entry Pages
o Top Pages
o Exit Pages
o Pages – length of stay
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online