Amazon to eBay/E-Commerce website Scraper and Poster
Este proyecto recibió 14 ofertas de freelancers talentosos con una oferta promedio de €1288 EUR.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto€500 - €1500 EUR
Descripción del Proyecto
I am a Japan based entrepreneur, and I'm after a system' that that can scrape [url removed, login to view] products based on various keywords I supply. It should also scrape these products based on numerous factors (cost more than $x amount, only sold by Amazon Prime etc.). Once this info has been scraped (pictures, description etc.), checked against banned word list/content and additional terms appended or prefixed to the original title, the 'system' should then create an eBay Turbo Lister compatible .csv file with all of the required information, in addition it should "export" or "list" directly to our "Magento" E-Commerce website, and then to our eBay Store using API.
The system should then be able to post the created .csv file using various, randomly selected, professional looking eBay templates onto eBay. The templates should include the ability to show multiple pictures into the product description.
This system would be able to put up many thousands of eBay listings very quickly, automatically once the keywords have been supplied to scrape Amazon (all versions).
Also, being able to check prices on eBay of other listings who use the same Amazon scraped title as us and their prices would be [url removed, login to view] check should be done using eBay's seller ID.
We would prefer someone who has done this kind of work before specifically with experience with Amazon's and eBay's API so they know what we are talking about as we don't really want to explain this.
There is more to this project so the code should be open-ended to allow additional functionality - and YOU will be the one implementing it in the future, hopefully.
There are a great many related projects to this so we are really looking for someone who can produce bots and tools like this regularly for our internal use.
These are the requirements:
1. The tool will be web based (and hosted by us), secure and should not contain any compiled or encrypted code. HOWEVER - I will consider any DESKTOP TOOLS that accomplish this as well but they must be noted beforehand.
2. It will scrape Amazon (all international versions) based on given criteria such as keyword(s), price (min/max), category and seller (eg would need to be sold by Amazon and Prime only) etc. As much information as possible would need to be scraped from each product identified.
3. The information will be used to post listings on eBay (All the international versions).
4. Before posting to eBay the scraped information would need the price adjusting based on certain agreed formula and the Amazon titles would have the option to have pre-set keyword terms appended and/or prefixed to the scraped title. Being able to edit the title manually before listing on eBay as well as checking scraped content against a banned keyword list would be required too.
5. Post the scraped content as listings onto eBay US. It would need to be able to post to different, selectable eBay accounts as well as accounts with or without an eBay 'store'.
6. The listings will use a generic, but attractive template that is SEO optimized and designed by you. Ability to ADD more templates by me will be required in the tool.
7. Once the eBay listings are live, they need to be checked often automatically by the tool (the time of auto-check will be adjustable in the tool control panel) to ensure the scraped price hadn't changed and the stock levels were correct. Changing the price/stock levels of the live listings as they change on Amazon would be required and the removing of any listings if the product gets removed from Amazon or stock levels reach zero.
There would definitely be future work to expand on the outlined requirements above at a later date.
Please let me know if there is anything I have missed you think I should include for or could be done 'better', or if you just need anything clarifying before bidding.
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online