Need creative designer with experience in creating Joomla templates. Looking for innovative ideas and creativity.
The right person must have strong skills in Joomla, PHP, SQL and photoshop.
I am looking for an experienced web builder/coder to build and code a Joomla 1.5 Template for me.
* Please have a look at the website template <[url removed, login to view]>
* This is a Joomla 1.5 Template with rotating picture.
* All psds will be provided to the coder
* I need -
* * Joomla template with exact same layout - with header band of 1/3 rd size of what it is.
* Rest of the layout will be same, most of them.
* Change the colors to match the logo (I attached the logo) and current website [[url removed, login to view]]
* rename menu tabs
* activate the contact form
* Changing content template body (text, images, changing layout)
* Adding 4 rotating pictures to the header portion
* The login area need the be change just like this website <[url removed, login to view]>
* Whats most important is -
* * The colors and layout.
* This should be in Joomla template, and I should be able to change the locations of modules / components.
* Time frame - 7 days.
Please let me know what is your best estimate for this design work.
Also add jPageTranslator to allow visitors to translate the texts on my Joomla website to almost any language with a single click using the Google Translator service.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
Joomla 1.5, PHP, SQL and photoshop