READ THIS BEFORE YOU BID:
I will not offer this job to anyone who sends an automatic response and does not reference my specific requirements. I am looking for an expert coder who can work quickly for a reasonable price. I don't have time or spare money to employ someone who can't see immediately what code needs to be written.
I need a WordPress theme to display our resources for teachers of mathematics, mainly worksheets.
Each resource will be created as a post type or custom post type (tell me what I need), with the following custom fields, in addition to the normal title and content, categories and tags:
- Letterbox thumbnail file PNG 200x80
- Up to 10 images PNG 200 w
- Up to 10 images PNG 300 w
- YouTube video ID for teacher video
- YouTube video ID for student video
- Customer ratings
- Full PDF file for subscribers
- Preview PDF file for subscribers
Database tables need to be created to contain the following, to be linked to resources:
- Curriculum statements
- Media types (worksheets, poster, game, etc.)
- Customer ratings (1-5 star rating, title, name, location, description)
The following features are needed in the WordPress files:
- Resources display in grid layout
- 5 Pop ups with custom code linked to the resource being viewed:
* Preview - shows gallery of up to 10 thumbnails of pages of PDF; buttons to download PDF or email PDF
* Curriculum alignment - shows linked text from the curriculum that relate to the resource
* Video - shows embedded teacher video and/or student video
* Gadgets - shows link to our interactive software
* Ratings - displays customer ratings for the resource; link to form to leave a rating
- Form to receive customer ratings, connected to ratings system
- Form to send email with resource attachment
Thank you for reading this project brief.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIDDING:
1. Read this brief carefully and the attached specs document. Make sure you understand it all (ask questions if you have any), and check that you have the skills right now to complete the project in full.
2. Contact me with your email address so I can share the video walkthrough of a wireframe mockup of the project that I have prepared.
3. Respond with a proposal detailing (a) how you intend to complete the project, (b) how long it will take you and (c) how much it will cost; (d) tell me if you have any other work you have to complete first, if you can't start immediately.
4. Note that I would rather pay an expert more per hour to have the job done faster and better, than to employ a beginner who writes crap code and is cheaper to employ.
If you do not respond with the information requested in point 3 above, I will not reply and you won't be selected for this job.