we have a new site with multi-seller feature focused at music industry. It enables musicians to upload their music in a form of songs and albums (both digital and physical) and to sell it through our site. The site is running on Drupal and the e-commerce functionality is based on Drupal Commerce module.
We need to create a new feature for Music Managers, who represent and manage more musicians. Currently manager has to create a separate account for each single musician and manage each account separately. This is very unpractical.
So we need to create a new user type (role) - "Manager" with ability to manage multiple Musian-type accounts. The "Manager" type of account will be paid service with automatic recurring payments.
Manager user role should have the following properties/features:
- ability to create Musician-type users (NO unique email address for each Musiac account should be required);
- ability to perform any operations on musiacian accounts created by particular Manager. There are more ways how to implement this, but I think the best would be to allow Manager to switch between the Musian accounts he has created;
- Three subscription options for Manager account type will be provided: for 3 months, 6 months and for 12 months, each with different price. After the fee is paid, the appropriate period is scheduled and the account is enabled;
- when subscription ends and manager does not prolonge it, the manager account gets disabled. Then the Manager will have access only to the subscription prolongation page in his account. However musician accounts created by this manager will not be affected (will NOT be disabled, NOR get deleted);
- dashboard page in Manager account type should be created, to manage all Musicians he has created. Also some basic reports page for each Musician should be added;
- the subscription mangement page should be provided, where Manager would see when his current subscription ends and allow him to prolonge it.
I believe that Organic Groups should be used to accomplish this. To achieve recurring payments probably modules like Commerce Recurring Framework, or Commerce subscription products should be used.
This task requires experienced Drupal developer, also because the changes will be made on running site. Please contact me via PM, I will provide you the link to the site and also discuss any details.
9 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $527 para este trabajo
Hi evcons, We have 10+ skilled Drupal developers. Please give few minutes for technical discussion & to get your web site link. Waiting for reply & Chance for further discussion.