Hi, I'm Neelesh.
I am creating a dating website using Buddypress and Sweet Date (dating theme).
I need the following:
1. A manual and automatic approval system for all profile/avatar, new profile/avatar, and gallery pictures - using RT Media Gallery plugin - that users upload. The reason I need to approve each photo is because my site is going to be free and will rely upon advertiser revenue so these photos have to fit within certain guidelines.
So at the click of a button, pictures can be sent through to WebPurify’s Image Moderation API for approval with profile pictures taking priority.
The pictures for approval need to show the username of the person uploading so that their profiles can be removed if the pictures do not follow our guidelines.
Also, a database on the Wordpress dashboard that only has a search bar for usernames of the approved pictures. So after a search is performed the pictures of that username come up. When a picture is opened, it must show who approved it. I would also like to keep count of how many pictures were approved by my Moderators (not WebPurify’s).
2. I will also be using WebPurify’s Profanity Filter and would like it to scan all all user-generated content ie. Buddypress member pages, including text areas on profile fields and full names (not usernames), Search results, Activity streams, User groups, etc.
3. On my buddypress signup form and edit profile the Date of Birth selector says age. This is because I have chosen to display age instead of birthday and the profile field is called birthday. So I would like it show Date of Birth when choosing when you were born upon signup or profile edit and age when viewing my or someone else’s profile.
4. Age validation – I have the minimum age sent to 18 years old, but there is a loophole whereby a user can register if they are 17 because it’s only validated by the year. I have tried Age Verify but I can’t it to reject users registering at 17. Maybe you can.
5. I would like to adjust the formatting on the checkboxes that came with my theme. I would like more space between the boxes and the words next to it. I have asked theme support and they have not responded.
6. More Options button for long checkbox lists. So the more common items will be at the top and once the more options button is clicked, it reveals the rest.
7. After doing a search from my homepage it returns the members list with the fields you have selected (I am a Man, Looking for a Woman – this returns women looking for men). Once you choose a member, you click and view their profile. The theme comes with a quick profile navigation so that profiles can be skipped. However, it does not navigate according to your search parameters. It just navigates all users of the site. I would like for my users to be able to navigate based on their search parameters.
8. After that I need some links removed with CSS and to make sure all my plugins are compatible.
Please let me know if you are able to do this so that we can talk further.
I look forward to your response.
17 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de R2789 para este trabajo
We are a company with over 10 years experience in programming and web design. We use the best development techniques to offer our customers professional solutions