Make small modifications to 100 different emoji's. See tutorial video attached.
- Go to emojipedia and find a regular emoji (see screenshot example)
- Create a new transparent square image in photoshop (minimum 600x600px)
- Drag/Copy the default (Apple) emoji over to photoshop
- Save the file (e.g. [login to view URL])
- Make some small modification(s), remove or add something, change the color. Be creative.
- Save the modified file (e.g. [login to view URL])
- Repeat till you have 100 original emoji's and 100 modified.
As shown in the tutorial editing an emoji could be can be done within 2 minutes.
50 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de €22 por este trabajo
Hello, I have read your project details and watched attached the video tutorial. I will do the modifications to your 100's emojis. Let's do it now. Thank you, FAIZ M
I am a creative graphic designer experienced in promoting and branding food products. What is the brand & Color? will you provide me with the images? Regards