I have 42,000 jpg image URLs in an Excel file. Each image has a unique reference (SKU) which is also indicated in the file. Basically I need each image to be resized twice - once in compliance with Rule 1 and once in compliance with Rule 2.
- Images should be in a square space no smaller than 500x500 pixels and no larger than 850x850.
- Aspect ratio should be preserved. Where this is impossible because the original image is not a square, the image should be placed in the centre of a white field such that the final image can be a square in accordance with the pixel requirements, but that the dimensions of the original image are not distorted.
- Image should be 72 dpi
- No image must be more than 150 kb
- Each final image should be presented in a folder called Rule 1 and each one should be saved as jpg. The name of each image should be the SKU related to the original image URL.
- Images should be between 700 and 1600 pixels on the largest side. Aspect ratio should be preserved where possible.
- No image must be more than 10mb
- Each final image should be presented in a folder called Rule 2 and each one should be saved as jpg. The name of each image should be the SKU related to the original image URL.
Quick turnaround would be ideal. Let me know if you have any questions.
21 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $474 para este trabajo
Hi there, I am enthusiastic to employ myself with your project. If you give me link I will back to you sample. waiting for your response. Kind regards Hassan
Hello Dear, I am really interested for this project and I have done a lot of work like this so I have good experience too. Please reply me for more discuss. Thanks M W Zaman