Torus job description and scope of work.
1. Reference web page: [url removed, login to view]
2. Language: html5.
3. Code structure: Clear, well structured and with as many comments as possible.
4. Look and feel:
? Shapes: Same as in the web page.
? Transparency of colors while moving the position around the torus: Same effect as in the web page.
? Solid color of the falling shape: Same effect as in the web page.
? Colors: Grey (pantone=cool gray 7), orange (pantone=1375), blue (pantone=2925), green (pantone=375), purple (pantone=2655) plus yellow (rgb = 255,200,0) and dark red (rgb = 192,0,0).
? Shadowing effect of colors while figures move towards the back wall of the torus: Same as in the web page.
? Movement and figures rotation: Same as in the web page.
5. Screen size: height: 582px; width: 1005px.
6. Levels of difficulty: Two: i) constant speed of the shape when falling and ii) increasing speed with time (increasing factor should be a parameter). Could be configured by the player.
7. Modes of play: Two: i) no time limit and ii) with time limit (time limit as a parameter). Could be configured by the player.
8. Welcoming screen buttons:
? One button to start playing.
? One button for instructions (we will be in charge of the text).
? One button to select level of difficulty.
? One button to select mode of play.
9. Texts: All the texts in the game (name of the game, instructions, text in buttons, …) could be configured by us, so clearly identifiable.
10. Scoring: Same as in web page.
11. Lead tables: A table with 20 higher scores should be kept track of in the two modes of play and levels of difficulty (so 4 lead tables).
12. Keyboard interaction: Left and right arrows to rotate platform to the left and right (as in the web page). Up and down arrows to rotate the shape. Space bar to move down the shape (as the down arrow in the web page).
13. Sound: Optional to have a sound effect when one row is cleared.
14. Configurability. Every element of the game should be configurable on startup:
? Visible texts.
? Keyboard controls.
? Play mode: no time limit / time limit.
? Display / hide buttons (level of difficulty, mode of play).