Order entry and database with user web interface and administrator back end. Web User form to be installed on our form server.
ESSCO Pumps & Controls
Order Entry / Acknowledgement Form
This project is to allow for a quick method for entering customer purchase orders into our manufacturing process with the least amount of delay possible. The web form must look like the form that will be emailed.
This form must do the following items:
1. Create an automatic job number- this is a number that begins with the last 2 digits of the year and should be auto incrementing with three additional digits. Ex: 15000
2. Once created the information needs be able to be recalled and cloned to another Auto generated job number
3. The customer profile needs to be saved by checking a box for reuse later. Similar to the way Fedex does it on their web site.
4. The form once submitted should send a printed order acknowledgement to our office, the customer and sales person.
5. Export selected fields to an excel spreadsheet.
6. This project must consist of a user entry form and an administrator back end to allow for data cleanup and manual changes of the records.
a. Default email address such as our main office should be entered thru the administrator panel and embedded in the program so we can update them without the need for a programmer.
b. The form will need a dropdown list of sales people than be selected for easy entry. This list changes from time to time so we need to be able edit the list from the administrator side for changes. When a salesperson selects their name then they will be receiving a copy of the email form as well as the customer. The sales person should not have to enter their own email address.
The first step is to move the existing projects to a new web host. Once it is moved and works we can then begin the work posted previously.