I need to develop an application type "Uber" of all services for the home, where a service request can be published, and this request is shown to the closest service providers (sort them by distance, qualifications, work performed), they can be reviewed profiles, payable, payment frozen until service is completed, and then request that both parties rate each other.
This is very close to Freelancer.com, where you post a request, it goes to all the closest service providers available, they apply, user see their profiles, chats with them or call them within the app, and then select one. It's for all kind of services, from basic like cleaning, to professionals like lawyers or doctors.
It's like a mix of Uber and Freelancer, for home services, location based.
Prototype of the application:
[login to view URL]
List of features:
- First, log-in, and select if you are either looking for a service or are available to provide services.
If looking for a service:
- Maps shows your location (as Uber), by default it shows your saved location details.
- You enter what you need to request: example "cleaning my apartment"
- By default it shows the average wage (in Chile it's $20.000 CLP), but you can edit.
- By default it requests the service for NOW, but you can schedule for later.
- Then it asks for a brief detail of what you need.
- Then the job request is posted.
- It rings a notification for all the service providers available closer to you that are interested in the job category you need.
- They apply, and can add a short message like "I can go now", "I have a lot of experience"...
- The User can see all applicants, see their distance, how many jobs they have done and their reviews.
- The user can contact the service provider either by chat, call or video call (Twilio).
- User selects one.
- User completes payment (Stripe), with a 10% commission fee for the platform.
- Payment is held by the platform until the job is marked as done.
- After the job is done, both parties HAVE to review each other, mandatory.
- Initially: Spanish and English.
Hybrid for both iOS and Android.
Initial categories: Home
Assembly and installation.