We need an android dev to write either:
1. Using eclipse create a webview that opens an HTML page in the android browser.
2. The user would then navigate using our HTML code. Java coder does not need to worry about that. It's a simple a href call to go from page to page.
3. If the user changes the landscape of there device we want the current page to stay where it is. IE: Changing from portrait to landscape should not reset the app back to the [url removed, login to view] file on the app.
4. Some pages will have a static image with a link to a video. We need you to embed the video so it plays. I don't have any restriction on the type of video format you recommend. If we need to convert our media we will take care of that.
5. When the viewer closes the video it should return them back in the app where they started. We don't want the viewer to go back to the start of the HTML document. IE: [url removed, login to view] if they were on [url removed, login to view]
1. The viewer opens the app and a PDF is launched from a static HTML landing page. We would have two PDF documents.
2. There are several pages in the PDF, some of the pages has static images that links to a video. When the video is clicked we want the app to open the video in android's default player.
3. When the video is closed the app should return the viewer back to where they were before the video started.
4. If the user changes the landscape of there device we want the current page to stay where it is. IE: Changing from portrait to landscape should not reset the app back to the [url removed, login to view] file on the app.
You are bidding on Project A or B. They both have the same end result. I would perfer project B. If you have any questions on the flow and happen to have an ipad or iphone let me know and I will send you a link to our iphone app that works and is written just like Project B.
At the end of the project all source code will be required and verified testing. You must use Eclipse to develop the source code.
Eclipse and must work on newer and older android platforms.